Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Still lacking double-click to open feature in RDM

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi.

I've just loaded the newest version of RDM Enterprise.

It's still lacking a desired function of double clicking on certain credentials, device entries etc to bring up the information box. Still have to right click, and View or Edit to get it to open quickly. As we work very fast in our environment and are often multi-tasking with a variety of clients that we support, such a function would make things work that much quicker. The double click function does actually work on some entries, but not others.. Id think it would be an obvious addition as double clicking to open is 2nd nature for most!

Cool
edited by System77 on 3/19/2013

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
Edit your credential entry and go in the Advanced tab page. Change the default action anything you want.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi

For credential entries there is an option in the Session Type tab

sessiontype

Regards
edited by mcote on 3/19/2013

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

sessiontype.jpg
Clock6 yrs

Ok thanks, I was wondering what that was for as it doesn't really elaborate. Id asked about this as we were migrating to this software but at that point was not instructed to do this, although perhaps it wasn't an option in an older version.

Well, since there's a few 1000 entries, devices, etc. it will be a slow process but if the rest of the team can remember do it as they use them it might get done in a year or two Big Grin

Thanks again

Clock6 yrs

Hi

That tab is in the application options, it sets the default for all existing credential entries, no need to modify all of them.

The default action is invoked by either pressing enter, or by double-clicking on the entry.

I've taken note that the help topic needs updating as well.

Regards

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Thats even better news. Thanks Maurice!

Clock6 yrs