Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

CyberArk Password vault

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Has any progress been made to integrate with CyberArk password vault? There is currently a way to use the Privileged Session Manager (PSM) but would like to have all passwords stored and pulled from the password vault. They do have a component that allows applications like web apps to pull passwords.

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
We have an integration internally. This should be available soon in beta.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Good to hear will that be the next beta?

Clock2 yrs

If it's not the next one, it's the other one. You have to know that their API are limited and we did the best integration possible. For example we can't list the credentials.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

I've noticed the availability of "CyberArk AIM" for Credential Entries in the recent betas, unfortunately this is neither mentioned in the Change History nor there seems to be any other information/documentation on how this works and how the fields should be populated. And what preconditions must be met?
As our company is currently deploying CyberArk as the main Credential Management tool, I have a high interest of integrating it into RDM.

I'd be happy to beta test/assist your integration implementation.

-------------------
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 12.6.6.0 64 Bit - Data Source: SQL Server
Running on Windows Server 2012R2 VMs with Remote Desktop Services feature, serving as common work environment for 30 Windows Server administrators

Clock2 yrs

That's great that you've found out about CyberArk. We work with them for a good integration and it's functional but we are still fine stunning. We will let you know as soon as we have the documentation.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

David, can I get a status update on the CyberArk integration? My company has also implemented CyberArk and we need RDM to redirect/pull credentials from CyberArk for Remote Connections.

Clock2 yrs

Hello Roger

Our phase one of the integration is complete and available in our beta releases. It has two special requirements though:

• you need to hold a site license.
  • It goes through the CyberArk AIM middleware

We have planned a second phase which would use their Web Services SDK, but we are waiting from news from them before we can start.

I cannot find you in our CRM, so if you need a trial of the site license just let me know.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs