Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

View Attachments from Dashboard

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if we could be able to view attachments from the dashboard, instead of having to open each one. As its easier to click a folder/entry and view any images associated to that object in the dashboard. At the moment attachments are shown in the top right when available but having a tab to browse to would be ideal.

I have added an example to help with my terrible explanation.

http://tinypic.com/r/ddf1ns/9

Clock2 yrs

Iain Thomson wrote:

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if we could be able to view attachments from the dashboard, instead of having to open each one. As its easier to click a folder/entry and view any images associated to that object in the dashboard. At the moment attachments are shown in the top right when available but having a tab to browse to would be ideal.

I have added an example to help with my terrible explanation.

http://tinypic.com/r/ddf1ns/9

Had to re-upload the initial link didnt work: http://oi65.tinypic.com/ddf1ns.jpg

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
We will have in our next beta the attachment tab in the dashboard. I'm not sure that we will be able to add a preview because of all the different type of attachment possibles and also the performance issues.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Thanks for that,

Would it be possible to be able to add multiple attachments at a time?

Also, if we are able to create a option/item/folder that is specific to Attachments, so that when that item is selected the Dashboard shows all the names and etc for the attachments?

Atm ive created a folder and are adding attachments to the folder however, in order to access them i have to go through the properties.

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
We will add it soon in credentials and group dashboard. I will enter a feature request for the batch add attachments.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hey David,

Just wanted to See it that feature request for the Multiple Attachment was happening?

Regards

Iain Thomson

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
No this was not included yet.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi David,

Are you able to tell me if this is going to be added, as adding single attachments one at a time is painful when you have 20+ items at attach.

Regards

Iain Thomson

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
No this was not included yet.

Regards

Clock2 yrs

Agree, this would be an excellent feature

Clock2 yrs

Agreed, This would be extremely useful.

Clock2 yrs

It still on our todo and this is planned for RDM 13

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

We managed to squeeze this feature in the application earlier than expected. The changes are currently only done internally but will be available in the next minor release of RDM.

Regards,

Michaël Beaudin

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Michaël Beaudin wrote:

Hello,

We managed to squeeze this feature in the application earlier than expected. The changes are currently only done internally but will be available in the next minor release of RDM.

Regards,

Perfect!! Thanks Guys, really Appriciate it!

Clock2 yrs