Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Navigation bar is fixed to the top (Big Size)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

When the Navigation bar is fixed to the top, the bar increases its width, I believe it is due to Icon. It would be possible to adjust so that the size does not change when it is fixed at the top.
In this way, screen space will be better used.

001.bmp
002.bmp
Clock2 yrs

This is very strange. What version do you use?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Desktop Remote Manager Free 3.0.9.0.

Clock2 yrs

I will ask the QA to reproduce this. It seems to be a problem with third party we use. One thing you could try also, you could install the new beta. Your layout will be reset but this could fix some strange issues.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

I can do the installation, I believe this beta will not stop my application. How to proceed

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

The Beta of RDM 12 and RDM Free Edition are 2 different installer, so installing the beta will not affect your RDM Free Edition configuration.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

The problem also occurs in this version.

Enterprise.bmp
Clock2 yrs

Hi Diego,

We are uncertain at the moment of what you would like the navigation pane to do. We are assuming that you would like the navigation pane to show but not taking the entirety of the dashbord when it is tabbed as shown in the first screenshot. If this is the case, this is not possible at the moment as anything tabbed will take the entirety of the dashboard area.

On the other hand, we made a short video showing how to manouver the navigation pane to get it back to its original state.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Nav Pane Tabbed.jpg
Navigation Pane.mp4
Clock2 yrs

Good Morning
I know how to position the tabs, and I am aware of the area it occupies. smile
I would like to pin the top bar to increase the screen space, but when fixing it, the height of every bar increases. see the attachment.
From my experience, I think the problem is this standard icon, when one stays at the top.

001.bmp
Clock2 yrs

Hi again,

I see what you mean now, I will relay this to the engineering team.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Ok. Tansk! Wiggle

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
I will see what we can do with the third party but it seems that the navigation pane can't be mixed with the other tabs. This explains why you get a strange icon instead of the real navigation pane icon.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs