Forum / Wayk Now - Feature Request

Screen sharing for multiple remotes

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

I was once looking for an alternative to VNC because we would need the ability to have multiple admins logging in into a shared (virtual) PC. I'm still using VNC but it is slow and a CPU hog on the virtual PC. And I haven't found a good alternative to VNC, although we would be willing to pay a reasonable license.

So please, once you have implemented "service mode", also consider "screen sharing from multiple remote admins" as a feature.

Best regards, Thomas.

Clock3 yrs

Hi Thomas,

I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. You want the ability to have multiple concurrent connections to the same computer? By this do you mean multiple user sessions like Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server, or do you mean the same user session accessed by multiple users at the same time?

Best regards,
-Marc-Andre

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Thank you, Marc-André, for asking. These subtle differences are actually what makes it so hard to find a VNC alternative - you wouldn't know from the description on the website ... so yes, I mean "the same user session accessed by multiple users at the same time".

Best regards, Thomas.

Clock3 yrs