Forum / Password Vault Manager - Support

Encryption Key Unrecognized

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Every since upgrading to PVM 8.x I'm now get a message on the Firefox bar that says....

Password Vault Manager encryption key is unrecognized ............. button <Re-Connect to Password Vault Manager>.

The reconnect works but only for that entry and that session.

I'm running PVM 8.0.6.0 and Firefox 50.1.0

I'm not able to upgrade the Firefox Extension to DevolutionsWebLogin because when I attempt to install the new .xpi extension from a file I get an error....

This add-on could not be installed because it has not been verified.

Suggestions?

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

Each time you change your data source, we will get the encryption key unrecognized message. We are currently improving the add-on to avoid showing this message.

You can find the add-on 4.0.2.0 at this link:
https://cdndevolutions.blob.core.windows.net/download/BrowserExtension/DevolutionsWebLoginFirefox.4.0.2.0.xpi

Best regards,

Olivier Désalliers

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

What's different about the link to this file? The file name is the same as the one on the Devolutions Website which doesn't work.

Thanks

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

Could you remove the old version and install the new one with the link I sent you?

Best regards,

Olivier Désalliers

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

I did remove the old but the new one kept failing when I tried to connect it. I then went into the settings on the new one, when to the bottom, changed Link to PVM and clicked save (it was on RDM). When I tried to connect this time it was successful. It appears to be working now.

Thank You!

Clock2 yrs