Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Double click on tab for full screen

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I very often have two or three servers in session. Until recently I could go to my running icon and see several session and select the one I needed to focus on, but that has disappeared with recent updates, and I also would like to be in the main remote desktop manager and just double click on the tab of the already open session and go to full screen with a double click.

Thanks
Tony DiPonio
IT Manager of Infrastructure
Letica Corporation

Clock2 yrs

Hello Tony,
We have fixed an issue related to the focus. Which version do you use? Could you verify if you have the latest version?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

I am currently on 12.0.5.0 64-bit

Clock2 yrs

Could you post a print screen of your running sessions?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Here is my current two server sessions. attached

Capture.PNG
Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Could you please try the solution described in this help article?
https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/index.html?troubleshooting_sessionfocusissue.htm

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock2 yrs

I already had those set, but still have problems. Tried with options off and options on...no difference.

Clock2 yrs

I will ask the QA to reproduce it.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi tony,

Quick question, are you able to reproduce it every time ?
If so, do you think you can send us a quick video showing the steps you are taking to get the issue. This would greatly help us to resolve the issue faster.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

I can reproduce it. Its about lunch time here. I'll try to do a quick video this afternoon.

Thanks

Clock2 yrs

OK, now everything is fine again. maybe because I closed all my session and started over.

Thanks
Tony

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

it might be related to a layout issue, I can see text out of place near your search filter bar.

Could you reset your layout and see if the issue manifest again?

The option is in Window > Reset layout, see attachment.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Reset layout.jpg
Clock2 yrs