Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Resurrect Entry log

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

it's possible to have the resurrect entry log available.

I give the right to user to view deleted but when a user resurrect entry there's no way to know if it's a new entry or resurrect entry from the delete entry.

In Usage log the resurrect entry is log as a New entry added. Could be interesting to have a log of all resurrect entry.

I'm using RDM 12.0.2.0

Thanks

Clock2 yrs

Great suggestion. I will add it to our todo list.

FYI, on the session, right-click -> View -> Entry History -> you will see the resurrect

Best regards,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Try going to "Administration" Tab then finding the "View Deleted" menu item. From this menu you should be able to restore the deleted entry,

Clock2 yrs

Thanks Stefane!

Clock2 yrs

Richard Rich wrote:

Try going to "Administration" Tab then finding the "View Deleted" menu item. From this menu you should be able to restore the deleted entry,

Hi I don't want to restore delete, I need to know which entry are restore if somenone restore 100 entry by mistake a would like to find it.

Clock2 yrs

Hi Stefane,

the problem with View -> Entry History -> is not available for normal user. Only administrator can see it.

Same for Usage log. It's possible to give right like Miscellaneous in Data Source Permissions. Add Usage Log and Entry History?

Thanks

Clock2 yrs

v12 has new permission system. I will check with David to see if we can them as a grantable permission.

Best regards,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

ok Thanks

Clock2 yrs