Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Preview $computer_ip$

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

You give us a great possibility with the subsitution ip $computer_IP$, but the problem is when you have http://$site_ip$.$xxxxx$.$yyyyyy$.$zzzzzz$ port: $a$
you can't verify the fields only presseing opening the session.

Will be great if you can see this final IP adress in a window if the user ask or when you with the cursor over the ip in a popup you have the ip adress.

Thanks

Regards

Olivier

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
Could you post a print screen with an example of the input with the variable. I think I can't add a fit all solution but maybe for your specific case I can do something.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello David,

I send you a exemple yesterday, i wanted open another point, but the forum tell im' not registered i done 5 times the ticket for a new feature request after i'm bored. This ticket i can do as guest.

Regards

Olivier

Clock3 yrs

I have all the time this message even i'm log in!

Sorry, posting and editing is allowed only for authenticated users

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
I will ask one of our dev to verify the edit. Where did you post the other feature request? For the preview it's not simple since the data is not saved and the validation is not done yet. I will try to resolve it but it might not be perfect.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I have verified and I have to go in every connection type to do the resolving. It's a huge task. I'm not sure I will be able to implement this before the final release of RDM 12.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Ok David, do your best...

For the other was just after when i send you the png yesterday

The subject was command before deconnections, if you don't find i will do it again tonight.

Regards

Olivier

Clock3 yrs