Forum / Wayk Now - Bug Report

It is not possible to switch between two or more displays

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
we use two or more displays and it's not possible to switch between the Displays.
Regards
Jens

Clock3 yrs

Hi Jens,

Right now dynamic switching between displays is not possible, but it is planned. You can select the screen to share before the connection happens by placing the main window in the screen you wish to share. Dynamic desktop resizing is supported, so you can change screen resolutions once connected and both sides will adapt to the change. I will see if we can implement this feature soon, we have many of the building blocks in place.

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi Jens,

I did a bit of restructuring in the sharing menu (for the server), and worked on adding the possibility of selecting the screen to share from there. Here is a screenshot:

We still have to update the mac version to do the same thing, but it will make its way into the next beta release.

Would this cover your needs?

Best regards,
-Marc-Andre

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi Jens,

We have just release the 0.9.2 beta release with this improvement (switch screen from server):
https://forum.devolutions.net/topic26803-wayk-now-beta-update.aspx

Please let me know if it works for you.

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

it worked well, only problem with this is that if you get a connection on the monitor that doesn't have access to the notification bar then you can't switch the monitor yourself, you need the server side to manually do it for you

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

We can implement it on the client-side as well in a future version, we will add it to the todo list.

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs