1.0.0 Release Notes:
- Fix Windows client keyboard mapping
- Fix Linux freeze on session termination
- Make update optional on version check
- Restructure and cleanup Access Control
- Improve main window help menu structure
- Fix handling of Unicode paths in Windows packer
- Add alternative execution path in Windows packer
0.9.3 Release Notes:
- Add local network discovery
- Improve session window title format
- Add notification when sharing starts and stops
- Add overlay image when sharing is paused
- Add overlay image when viewing is disabled
- Fix macOS server mouse position with multiple monitors
- Improve access control request handling in Windows
0.9.2.0 Release Notes:
- Fix keyboard input (alt+tab, numpad keys) on Windows
- Fix synchronization of keyboard toggle keys on Windows
- Fix instability when primary display is not leftmost
- Fix initial size of Session Window on macOS
- Fix selection of default screen to share on macOS
- Fix dynamic desktop resizing on macOS server
- Add ability to switch between displays from the server
- Add enhanced name resolving on the local network
- Add initial Linux Ubuntu 64-bit package
This is a bug fix update with some feature improvements, addressing most of the currently reported issues.
0.9.1.0 Release Notes:
This is a bug fix update to the original beta build to address the issues reported in this forum. It should resolve the crashes experienced by many users. If Wayk Now fails with a "Wayk Now failed to launch." error, run "WaykNow.exe --extract" from a command prompt and use WaykNow32.exe or WaykNow64.exe. This is only temporary until a better solution is implemented for environments where the system policy disallows running executables from %AppData%/Wayk.
- Fix Target ID field being too short
- Fix crash on application startup
- Fix filtering of private IP addresses
- Add --extract command-line option
Many of the issues reported by users should now be fixed with the 0.9.2 beta update, but more is to come, so stay tuned.
The 0.9.3 beta update was just released, with more fixes and improvements. The biggest improvement is the new local network discovery feature.
The 1.0.0 initial stable release is now available.