Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Add ability to display errors in non-blocking fashion

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I would like to request a feature where all errors would be non-blocking and configurable. For example I've "Remote desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons" error every time RDP times out. If I have 20+ sessions open and VPN goes down i have to click 20+ times to close it.

My solution would be a tab where all those logs could be put in place.. so that I could review them if needed (kind of like it is now with Dashboard). It doesn't seem necessary to nag me 20+ times that something died. I can see that because tabs close automatically after this error happens.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

I don't know if this will help, but we have an option to disable the error messages for RDP connection in embedded mode.

Go in File -> Options -> Types -> RDP and check the option Disable embedded RDP error message.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

It does seem to work :-) I was wondering about that option but your support (Maurice) sent me here for feature-request.

Clock3 yrs