Forum / Password Vault Manager - Feature Request

OneDrive support (Mobile)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Can onedrive support be added? Currently on PC I am able to do an XML data source, but on Android I can't seem to load data directly from OneDrive

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
I could verify what we can do on Android. I know that on Windows the integration of OneDrive is not simple. We use Winform and Microsoft has done the integration for UWP only.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi Preston,

We will add OneDrive to our list of features to analyze. However, we suggest using Devolutions Online Drive (DOD).
It is entirely free and without limitations. DOD is our own custom OneDrive or SkyDrive.
Through DOD, you can share all your data across all your devices and platforms. .

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Having used LastPass through two breeches, I'd rather put the onus of keeping the potential attack vector as slim as possible (in my case a onedrive account). I have 2FA enabled on it and I feel confident in thwarting large scale breeches that may specifically target password managers.

Clock4 yrs

Hi Preston,
2FA is good for authentication but it does not protect your data if it is retrieved from the server.
The best thing is to also have your data encrypted on the server (which we offer with Devolutions Online Drive if you choose to encrypt the file)
and decrypt the data on your device (client) with a key that you only know. That way, even if there is a breach on the server, your data is still secure.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Yes certainly, I was meaning multiple layers of protection. Front end (2fa for web logins and such) as well as encryption. Multi faceted onion.

Clock4 yrs

How secure is the connections file in DOD? What can I do to prevent unauthorized people from using or opening my file from DOD. Encryption was mentioned. How do you encrypt the file before it is uploaded to DOD? Thanks.

Nicolas Dufour wrote:

Hi Preston,
2FA is good for authentication but it does not protect your data if it is retrieved from the server.
The best thing is to also have your data encrypted on the server (which we offer with Devolutions Online Drive if you choose to encrypt the file)
and decrypt the data on your device (client) with a key that you only know. That way, even if there is a breach on the server, your data is still secure.

Best Regards,

Clock3 yrs

@Karim Abdullah,

It's possible to encrypt the content of your Devolutions Online Drive by configuring a Master Key on your data source.

To do so, in RDM Windows, go in File -> Change Master Key to setup your Master Key.

Please make sure that you don't lose this master key because it's not possible to recovery the password if the password is lost.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs