Forum / Password Vault Manager - Feature Request

Credential "used by" function for linked credentials from PVM

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Dear Devultions-Team

We are are using the PVM as credential repository. So there is only one credential link in RDM. When clicking on a credential you normaly see from which sessions this credential is used. As the link object is configured for every session it's unfortunately not usefull anymore.
But it would be great to have this information availble instead of checking every session which credential it has configured.

Probably it would be possible to resolve this information from all sessions and list it fro this credential type.

Hope you understand my idea.

PS: I think there is bug for user specific credentials linked from PVM - i think those credentials are not handed over correctly. wink

Regards,
AP_ops

Clock4 yrs

Hello,
I'm not sure to understand exactly what information you want. Could you create a mock of what you have in mind?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi David

I hope this litte "screenshot" Mockup helps shows what I'd like to have.

Best regards,
AP_ops

Image 42.png
Clock4 yrs

Thank you. I will see if we have the information.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

This feature will be in RDM 12. You will be able to add a column "dynamic credential" which will show you the name of the selected credential in your entry.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi Hubert,

Great news smile I think this will be very helpful for working with linked credentials. Would be great if the batch edit would still work for editing the sessions...

Best regards,
Ap_ops

Clock4 yrs