Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

4 essential features needed!

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Thank you for your kind attention. I've just tried it, yes it's very fast and working good, but 4 basic features missing, it's really important to find a workaround.

1) I need to start a PC with Anydesk client starting and connecting directly to Anydesk server on startup (client it's a consolle for changing lights effects with touch screen), showing the server's desktop in full screen. I can't find a way to add in the link (file .lnk) the parameters to open a IP address directly without ask where to connect. Do you have any suggestion how to add parameters? (the server can be without password)
2) the server should accept the connection without asking for an accept connection confermation, now it does. There is any way to accept all incoming connections without prompting?
3) the screeens in the two PCs have different formats, on the client is 4:3, and there is the way to adapt the screen of the server to its resolution, but I can do it only manually and after the connection, browsing options in the top. There is no way to configure standard options to open server in such mode automatically. I tried also "shrink" and all the other ways on "offline" options and I can't produce the desidered format, it still 16:9 like server is. Can you please introduce in the options this adaptation so it will start always in that way?
4) When the client is on full screen mode, it's impossible to exit from it using fingers on the touch screen (there are no mouse and no keyboard on client), I try to press the uppest area but doesn't work, my finger can't press the uppest pixel's row. It's needed to introduce a way to exit easier from full screen, maybe an icon somewhere.

I strongly hope somebody is reading me here, thank you!

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

1) How do you do it outside RDM?

2) What type of session are you using? Could you post a print screen of the confirmation window.

3) As I understand, you want your remote session to fit properly. What type of session are you using? RDP? Are you in embedded or in external mode?

4) By client in full screen mode, do you mean a RDP session in external mode in full screen?

I would also need general information from your end, like the following:

What version of RDM are you running?

What type of data source are you using?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Thank you for kind support! First I want be sure we're talking about last version of Anydesk installed on both sides. Rdm it looks to me a Microsoft app.
1) client need to open server desktop without asking it's Id or data at startup. I'm using a direct IP, private end to end cross Ethernet cable. I can avoid configure passw
2) the server ask now to allow the client session, green or red button. I'm not there now to send you a screenshot, you should know what I'm talking about. I want avoid it
3) I don't understand what u mean embedded or external mode. I did nothing special, just installed software on both, on client inserted the IP of server and tried all the visualisation options, the desidered combination can be obtained only from full screen mode, with little option menu, adapt the screen to client. It puts the server screen at clients aspect ratio. Chances to have it from startup?
4) full screen is obtained clicking the button, or starting Anydesk in full screen mode. I don't understand your question
Latest version click able on official site as yesterday. Source? What u mean? I want start the client using a link .link with ip of server
Thank u

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
I might misunderstand what you want but from what I read it will be hard for us to do it without the help of AnyDesk. They would have to provide us a way to interact with their application. For now our only access point is their command line. Their is no PowerShell or API for the integration. Could you verify with them if their is anything they can do to help us?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

thank you a lot for your kind interest and support, I wrote them. Honestly I was thinking this is a platform where they can receive feedback and develop their application.

Anyway do you know if by command line is possible to overcome some of the issues I found?
Or may you suggest another Desktop remote who can do that? I chosed Anydesk for its low latency.. but these features are too important for me
Thank you!

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
Anydesk is good product. I don't know a product that does all you want. However we will release eventually our own Remote Assistance tool and could be added.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
Anydesk is good product. I don't know a product that does all you want. However we will release eventually our own Remote Assistance tool and could be added.

Regards

Thank you for support. You're really helpful and active here, but Anydesk staff doesn't reply me, do you have any chances to contact them?
Thank you

Clock3 yrs

I will do my best but usually if they don't answer their customer, they don't answer us.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I wrote them again, if they don't answer me I should have consider the develpment of the software is not more on progress.. and unfortunately I should move to another platform.
I cross my fingers

Clock3 yrs