Forum / Devolutions Cloud - Feature Request

2FA support

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Currently it does not seem like there is any way to set up 2FA for Cloud Devolutions.
This means that, in the event that my credentials are stolen, anyone can login to
http://cloud.devolutions.net with my details. Since I have an online database associated with the account,
they will then be able to start deleting servers and such.

What is even worse is that they can also login to RDM with my credentials. They will then
be able to add the online database as a data source, and start connecting to the servers in the
data source.

This is a pretty fundamental security problem for us. Please add support for 2FA in Cloud Devolutions
so we are protected in the event that our credentials are stolen.

Clock3 yrs

Hello Jakob,
It's definitively on our todo list.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I've forgot something. You configure a security provider to encrypt your connections. For example you could use the one with a passphrase.

http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/administration_securityproviders.htm

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi David,

some news about 2FA for the Cloud Accounts?
We have a certificate security Provider already but want the Management Website also to be secured by 2FA.

That's one of the only things that I would criticize in the moment.

But overall great product, like it everyday.

Kind Regards Philipp

Clock2 yrs

Hello Phillip,
This is high on our todo list but I have to be honest. We are in the process of a major refactoring of cloud. We rewrite all the front end in a new technology (Angular) and the 2FA should be done at the same time. We hope to have something this summer.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Thx for the Info

Clock2 yrs

Has this become a feature? I noticed in the latest blog there is discussion about 2fa but don't see devolutions cloud as one of the data sources that can use 2fa.

Clock17 days

Hello,
It's not available yet but we are close now. The release is scheduled for March this year. We have updated all our infrastructure to support OpenId Connect and Auth2. The next step is to complete the MFA workflow.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock17 days