Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Auto log off on disconnect

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

It would be great if it could be possible to have an option for RDP connections to log off automatically from the session when disconnecting.

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
This would be interesting for sure. It's tricky because the logoff is not built-in in RDM but I think that we certainly could do something.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Well, I don't know for other kinds of sessions, but at least on RDP sessions, we can right-click on the tab and select "LogOff". So, the sessions with that option activated, closing the tab would log off instead of simply disconnecting. It would be useful when managing Windows servers with a limit of two connections.

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
What's tricky is that you need admin right for that. However I'm sure that this feature is possible to add. Don't worry it's now on my todo list.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Did anything come of this?

Clock4 yrs

It's not implemented yet but this should be included in the minor update after the release of RDM 11

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I was just looking for this option because I thought that this is already possible. I thought someone showed me that this works but I may be wrong. Should it be in the actual Beta?

Clock4 yrs

You can invoke the Logoff menu but there is no automatic logoff implemented yet.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs