Forum / Password Vault Manager - Bug Report

Login twice

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello, made a login for a WordPress site. Browser is started and auto login, fine!
When I am finished I logout, the creddentials are still filled in in the login screen and then it auto login again... (second time)
Logout again and the it stops. No third login.
How do I fix this, is for all WP sites I configured.
using FireFox and the FF login for PVM.
is this a specific setting in Options?

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Are you using Firefox in embedded or in external mode?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Sorry, I just noticed that you are using PVM. To use Firefox with PVM, you must open the website in external.

Let me perform some tests and get back to you. It's maybe something with our Firefox browser extension.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

I would like you to try something on your computer.

Click on the PVM icon in Firefox and select Settings.
2016+09+08+10+07+44

Uncheck Automatically submit fill-in form
2016+09+08+10+09+58

Let me know if PVM log you back again after a logoff.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

2016-09-08_10-07-44.jpg
2016-09-08_10-09-58.jpg
Clock4 yrs

Ok, I did that, then I have to press button login manually in FF. After I logout it does not login again so that is solved.

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

When you logout from your website, the URL return by the website is propably the same that you have configured in PVM. Then, the browser extension detect the same website and send the username/password because of the auto submit.

If when you logout, the URL return is different, the username and password will not be sent.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs