Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

see if session is in use

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi

is it possible to make a feature that you can see if a session in rdp manager is user by someone?
Or that the session not accesible is when it is used by another person?

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

We have an option for this. It's called Warn if already opened.

For more information, please consult;
http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/entrytypes_logs.htm

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock3 yrs

im sorry,

i dont see the log options.
working with rdm 11.6 professional and online database!

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you have edited an RDP Session (Right-click -> Properties) and the Logs section is missing for you?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock3 yrs

Correct THE option is missing in my rdm. Also collegae dont have it. Same data source and pro version

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

Unfortunately, Online Database Professional Subscription doesn't offer Connection Logs.

For more information, please consult the features grid page;
https://devolutions.net/Home/FeaturesGridCloud

You can contact sales@devolutions.net if you want to change your subscription plan.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs