Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - AddOns

Fortinet Client command line doesn't works

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
this post is not strictly related to a RDM problem, but more generally to forticlient (but I have no access to Fortinert support).
I'm using FortiSSL to connect to my customer, and have downloaded FortiSSLVPNclient.exe in order to setup RDM entry.
But the FortSSLVPNclient.exe itself doesn't works as expected. I'm using correct command line switches, but instead open a connection, appears following window

If I click on Connect button, it cannot establish a connection, immediately disconnect.
Using a "normal" interactive forticlient the vpn is opened and it works.
I have installed Forticlient 5.4.1

Does anyone can help me ?

thanks in advance
Davide

Clock4 yrs

Hello Davide,

I don't know if this will help, but maybe you can try to post on their forum - https://forum.fortinet.com/

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi to all....
I've the same problem.

Anyone has resolved ?7
Thanks

Clock4 yrs

I was wondering if you guys still had the issue? We are working on another issue for a customer and I felt that this thread was unresolved.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

hi all,
no, I have not solved this problem, but, in truth, my customer has changed vpn and I left this client.
regards,
Davide

Clock3 yrs