Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Android - Support

LastPass credential repository with Android client?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I finally setup LastPass to bridge the credentials in my LastPass vault with my connections in RDM. It works splendidly. But now that I've changed all of my RDM connections to use the LastPass credentials, I can't connect to anything on my Android client on my phone!

Did I set something up incorrectly, or does this not work (yet)? If it doesn't work, is there a timeline for when it will? I hate to undo what I just did, but I really need to be able to login from my Android client.

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Do you get an error or it just does nothing?

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I tried connecting to a linux box, and got SSH terminal #9 PasswordAuthenticationDenied, or sometimes I get "An unexpected error has occured. Please check the execution log". Where do I find that log?

I tried connecting to a VNC connection and got on to that host without issues.

I tried connecting to a Windows server and got authentication denied errors on that as well.

All of these connections worked fine before I switched to the LastPass authentication.

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Does your LastPass entry use Two Factor authentication?

Best Regards,

Benoît Racine

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Yes it does

Clock4 yrs

Two Factor Authentication does not work yet for LastPass entries on the Android Client. It should be in the next update, which should be released in August.

Best Regards,

Benoît Racine

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

We think we can fix the problem by the end of next week or the other week. If you want, we can send you a link where you can download our Alpha version. Please note that this Alpha version will not be thoroughly tested. If you have problem with the Alpha release, you can always uninstall it and install
the current play store version (if you do so, you will have to re-enter some information like you data sources and other settings).

You can send an email to : ndufour@devolutions.net or bracine@devolutions.net
and we will send you a link when the Alpha version is available.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Thanks for the quick response! I'm OK with waiting until the final version comes out.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

Which authentication method are you using with Two Factor ? Is it Google Authenticator or Yubikey ?
We suppose Google Authenticator. Can you please confirm ?

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

It's with Google Authenticator.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs