Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Show Refresh Rate

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Since I've upgraded to RDM version 3.5.3 for Mac it seems the refresh rate is very slow. For instance, if I type something in a Powershell session, nothing appears on my screen until I move the window and force the image to re-render. I was wondering if there was a setting I'm not seeing somewhere that could alleviate this but no setting I'm adjusting is working. I have a video of the issue in this link http://screencast.com/t/GYqm2dNjyT . I'm running OS X 10.11.5 and the issue does not occur in the Windows version. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

EDIT: I've been working with various servers now and it only seems to affect Windows Server 2012 and 2012R2 RDP sessions. I'm not sure if this is a Devolutions problem or an issue with the remote desktop protocol for Mac but nonetheless any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Devin Walker

Clock4 yrs

Hello,
Benoit will be able to answer you Monday but in the meantime you could try something. I know that we have added a setting to change the RDP codec version. Could you try to change it to RDP 6 in the settings?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi David,

That made a night and day difference. Thank you for the quick reply!

Thanks,

Devin Walker

Clock4 yrs

Thank you for your feedback. By the way we are investigating the issue with the other codec. We are unable to reproduce it on all our machine but we have one with the issue.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs