Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Database design

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

we would like to send an automated E-mail to a customer as soon as someone uses the connection.
At the moment we use a static to send a mail via batch which executes right before the session starts.

Now i need to know where the "information/email" part is located in the database, so I can call up a customers mail address dynamically.
How can I call up this information?

Or is there another way to send an automated mail?

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
This is stored in the Xml. I'm not sure how easy it could be to extract. I could add a variable and you could use in your script.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Since we use the MSSQL-based Remote Desktop Manager Server I'm quite sure that these Information are stored in the MSSQL Database - but where exactly?

*Sorry - I missed to mention that pice of Information smile*

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
Take a look at the 8.0.22 beta. I have added a new variable called $INFORMATION_EMAIL$. You should be able to extract this value and send it in parameter to your script

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Works like charm. Thanks for this.
I just tried to create a custom installer to roll out the new Version via GPO but of course I can only choose v8.0.12.0. How can I create a msi-file with all our settings out of this Version?

Clock7 yrs

We will release the final version 8.1 in less than 2 weeks. The custom installer will be available at this time only.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs