Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

NoVNC implementation

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

noVnc is VNC in teory with implementation of websockets of vnc (use websockify to use for example realvnc to this), client is very limited, but if you can implement a translation of web socket protocol to use with internal or external vnc implementation will so good
the idea in New VNC dialog a check to indicate that this conection is NoVNC connection

thanks

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
Just to be sure you would like us to write a client to connect to a NoVNC server?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

yes this is the idea, sorry if I have not said during my presentation...
more web hostings (gigas for example) uses NoVNC for access in the console, and several people uses this protocol to remote via web
i think that isn't necessary to make a special cient to connect, simply a socket adapter like "ws-tcp-bridge"

Clock3 yrs

I will see what we can do.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi Manuel, hi David,

this would be very great, in fact Proxmox Virtual Environment for server virtualisation has changed everything to noVNC a few month ago.

Informations about Proxmox will be here: http://www.proxmox.com/en/proxmox-ve

Greets - Manfred

Clock3 yrs

I might have a resource soon available to check this. I will let you know how easy it would be to implement.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I've checked and for now if I understand correctly you can install NoVNC and create web browser connection to auto fill the credentials?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs