Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Customize Overview in Dashboard

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello together,

is there a possibility to customize the overview page on the dashboard?

Background: We use the session-entry "host" to represent a machine. A host or machine can have one or more ways of accessing it (i.e. ssh, web browser, some command line interface / 3rd-party application, ftp) all possibly with different credentials and sometimes ip adresses. The overview in dashboard is good and shows something like this:

Unfortunately there are only some sub-connections possible. However we need to add some additional information like credential-entries, documents, links, ...
Obviously the folder/group-entry suits better for that, but then the overview is not usable:
I know that there is a column chooser, but username is not enough and the view is not structured enough.

So the wish is that the overview in the dashboard is configurable for each entry type (and particular entry) so that i.e. we can have a similar view for group as it is already for session.
Another possibility: allow all entry types as sub-connections. :-)

Thanks for any answers / ideas.

Regards,

Thomas

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
If we add a a tab page next to overview with the sub connections like the Group dashboard will it be enough?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
If we add a a tab page next to overview with the sub connections like the Group dashboard will it be enough?

Regards

Hello,

this is a good idea. But it should be vice-versa. We need the same overview in dashboard we have in a session entry (i.e. host) for a group. By adding a tab page this would be enough.
I made a little mockup which shows the desired overview for the group "example". All sessions including sub connections are shown there.
group overview cust

The group example looks like this in the tree view: treeview

Regards,

group-overview-cust.png
treeview.PNG
Clock3 yrs

Hello,

is there any news on this topic?

regards,

Clock3 yrs

Nothing yet but it still on our todo list.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs