Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

General Maintenance for the Devolutions Server

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I was curious if there is any proactive server maintenance that will help keep the Devolutions Server running optimal. We have about 11 users on ours and some are noticing some speed issues.
Is there any tweaks that will increase the performance?

Thanks,
Sam

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

A lot of things can affect the performance.

I would like you to send us your Profiler logs by following the steps in that help topic so that we can analyze it
http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/help_profiler.htm

Let us know when it's done

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello Sam,
We also have update coming soon with many performance improvements in RDM Client and also on the server side. What RDM client do you use?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Thanks for the information David. Most (if not all) of us are running 11.1.0.0.

Jean-François, I will have the users that are experiencing the issue run the profiler and will get back to you.

Clock4 yrs

Thank you

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

We upgraded from MSSQL Datasource 8.2 client to Server 3.2 client 11.5.4. The main driver for the upgrade was for performance issues on the 8.2. But now on new environment we are seeing same performance issues. Client slowness with fade to white screen or stutter hesitation when entering in search field.

We are running on VM ware in a RDS solution with Windows 2012R2 as the RDS server and we have the RDM Server on backend Windows 2012 R2 server using the IIS intelligent caching.

We have about 50 users and our session list is just under 5000.

We have exhausted many options upgrading everything and adding more resorces but we think it is RDM performance.

Could we setup a screen share with your most experienced performance guy and give our environment an overview?

Clock4 yrs

Please contact us at support@devolutions.net so we can send the booking link.

thanks

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Spooner, if you have an solution, please write it down here. I'm very interested, it affects us too.

Clock4 yrs

Hello Service Desk

Have you enquired about booking a session with us?

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Not yet, i just sent an "Profiler" log to the support.

I will contact you week for a remote session.

Clock4 yrs