Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Google Authenticator at the Account Level

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Would it be possible to have the Google Authenticator be at the account level rather than the machine level for team based installs?
The last thing I want to do is have a whole bunch of different Google Authenticator accounts for each VM I have RDM installed on. (I run a VM per client as a consultant, this helps to deal with different VPN client requirements)

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

It's possible to configure Google Authenticator at the user level using Devolutions Server as your backend data source
http://server.devolutions.net/

What type of data source are you using?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I'm using Microsoft SQL, is there a way to do it there? If so, how would that be done?

Clock3 yrs

I see an option to set 2 factor at the database level, but my problem is that the Google Authenticator Code is generated as soon as you click save and it cannot be cancelled. This is a problem because I'd like to distribute an .rdd file that team-mates will use to connect with, they will supply their own username/passwords as this functionality works I would also like them to be able to have their own Authenticator token. However I did want to lock down the .rdd file so that its not edited other than the username/password.

Clock3 yrs