Forum / Password Vault Manager - Support

Chrome extension adding credentials

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hallo,

I am new to Password Vault but I have no idea what to do:

If e.g. I login to this forum and click on the chrome extension, it tells me there are detected credentials. After saying "New" it adds them to my Vault ...
After I check my vault there is a new entry called "forum.devolutions.net" but I am having two problems with this entry. Maybe you can tell me how to fix because I searched and havent found anything related to that:

• Is there any option to change the default folder? I have a subfolder called "Passwords" for all my internet passwords and I want them to be there (without moving them by hand).
  • If I check the added entry it has no username nor a password. It told me the correct username by adding it using the chrome extension?!?!?

Thank you very much for your help!

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

I was able to reproduce your issue.

I will look at this with our engineering department.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi

Where is this feature in the chrome extension? I can't find anything regarding adding credentials from the extension. Only lookup..
I am using the latest version of PVM and extension, and i am connected to a Devolution Online Database.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

The web browser extensions in PVM (and RDM) are used to send the credentials from PVM (or RDM) to the website but not to save the credentials from a website to PVM.

For feature requests, kindly post them on the forums at https://forum.devolutions.net/forum29-password-vault-manager--feature-request.aspx

This will allow the community to demonstrate interest in your feature idea. We use this interest to prioritize the features we implement.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs