Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Spilt RDM desktop to accomodate 4 visible sessions

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
I don't know if it's already been asked, and if it possible, but I'd like the ability to split the RDM window to accommodate 4 visible sessions, like attached example.

thank you
Davide

splitwindow.jpg
Clock3 yrs

Hello,
I have an internal prototype for that and this should be included in the next major release expected this summer. Sorry for the delay.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Great, I look forward !
thank you

Clock3 yrs

In the mean time, you can use Window - Tile Vertical which does an "ok" job, but you must select it every time you change open/close sessions.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

The Windows Tile Vertical/Horizon is bit messy. It would be great to be able to select specific sessions and split evenly within RDM, e.g. 1x2, 2x1, 2x2 etc. Quiet often I just want two sessions side by side for comparison.

Clock3 yrs

Any news about ths feature ?

thank you.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

This is still on our TODO.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Did anything change recently with this functionality? I'm running 12.0.8.0 and noticed I can't get "Tile Horizontal/Tile Vertical" under the window tab to show up no matter what I do. Used to use this all the time for multiple SSH sessions.

Clock2 yrs

Rumpler,
about this feature, please see this post https://forum.devolutions.net/messages.aspx?TopicID=27153

Clock2 yrs