Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Host type: show linked template(s)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I really like the Host + Template concept - mostly because it let's me centralize and maintain session properties, but also because the Host type can now prompt for the host name. But it's becoming hard to remember what the linked session is: it's not shown in the Host session and when I click on the templates button, the chosen template(s) isn't/aren't pre-selected.

Likewise it would be nice to have a report that lists which templates are being linked to from which Host types.

Best regards, Thomas.

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
I will enter a feature request for both. I don't think we will be able to add this for the next update 11.1 but this will be on our list for the other one.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

In the next version of RDM, in the host entry, you will see a list of the selected templates if any are selected. It would be interesting to have a report as you described but this won't be in the upcoming version.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Great! Thank you very much for making the linked template visible. The report is just an extra ... like having a batch edit to change the underlying template in Host sessions ;-)

Best regards, Thomas.

Clock3 yrs

Found the list of linked templates on the new "Action" tab in 11.0.24. Looks great. Many thanks!

Best regards, Thomas.

Clock3 yrs