Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

RDP Not connected "Free Edition"

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

after update to the new Version 3.07 I get by all my RDP connections only "Not Connected"

Best Regards

Nils

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
Does it work if you rollback to the previous version?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

I go back to 3.06 same problem.
When I change Display to extern then ist works.

Nils

Clock4 yrs

What was your last known good version?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello Nils,

Sorry about the delayed response.

When you are using the External Display mode you are actually starting Microsoft Remote Desktop.
When the display mode is set to Embedded or Undocked we are using FreeRDP internally to display your session.

If you are using the Embedded and Undocked mode you can set a special log that might help me find what is going on.
Go to the advanced tab of your RDP session settings and set the Logs Filter to com.freerdp.*:debug and the file to a file you can find easily.
Session+FreeRDPLogging%5b5%5d

Try opening your session and the log file should fill up with debug informations.
You can then send me the file in a private message.

Best Regards,

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Session FreeRDPLogging[5].png
Clock4 yrs

Hi! I have same problem in all versions after 3.0.5.0, witch I currently use. I tried to create log, as shown on screenshot, but log not creating...

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

Are you using external or embedded mode?
Display+Mode

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Display Mode.png
Clock4 yrs

I'm using embedded mode.

Clock4 yrs

Could you send me you application log (through private message)? You can find it at the following path: /Users/<User>/Library/Application Support/com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager/RemoteDesktopManager.log.

While I look it up, could you try creating an empty file manually (with TextEdit) and use its path in the Logs File path field?

Best regards

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Are you also referring to the RDM Free Edition? If so, I'm sorry. The Log should be at the following path: /Users/<User>/Library/Application Support/com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager.free/RemoteDesktopManager.log.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi!
I changed RDP Engine to default, and embedded sessions started to work. Most of my session were configured to use RDP engine v2.
Now I'm using version 3.5.0.0.

Clock4 yrs

I'm glad it works for you now.

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs