Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Problem with screen resolution on MAC

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi, I have the latest version of each application both on PC (windows7) and Mac (10.11). On every machine is loaded the same datasource and every session has the same settings, however on MAC the resolution in remote RDP session is much lower than on PC, also if the Mac has the screen with a much higher resolution....

Here is how the session looks like on Win7 laptop (1920x1080 screen): The embedded session is 1604*957:

and here how il looks like on the on MAC 10.11 on a 2015 Macbook 12" retina (2560x1600 screen): the embedded session is 1068*772......

Is there a setting on Mac so I can use the full retina resolution on embedded rdp sessions?

Many thanks in advance!

Clock4 yrs

Hello,
The developer that could answer this question is on vacation. I will assign this thread to him and he will get back to you as soon as he get back (January 4th).

Sorry for the delay.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

There is currently no settings to use the full retina resolution on an embedded rdp session.
I will have to check what we can do with freerdp when I come back from vacation.

Best Regards,

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi Benoit, any news?

Clock4 yrs

Hi JB81,

I'm sorry for the long delay.
There is no easy way to do what you want and we must look into it a bit further.
We added your idea to our list of feature request.

Thank you for the suggestion

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs