Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Bug Report

error when going with browser to /sessions directory

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi

I have now the trial installed and i installed iis sql 2014 etc
Now the default directory what i used is /DVLS

I am able to login etc but when going to for example to connections the systems fails and comes with the following error

The following error was received by a user at 23-9-2015 12:45:36
Error:
ExternalException - A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at Devolutions.Utils.ImageUtils.ToBytes(Image image, ImageFormat format) at Devolutions.Server.Controllers.APIControllers.v2.RDMSApiController.ImageBytes(ConnectionType connectionType, String connectionMasterSubType, String connectionSubType) at Devolutions.Server.ConnectionMenuItemManager.CreateConnectionMenuItem(ConnectionInfoEntity connectionInfo, List`1 connections) at Devolutions.Server.ConnectionMenuItemManager.FillRootConnections(ConnectionInfoEntity[] connections, List`1 items) at Devolutions.Server.ConnectionMenuItemManager.GetConnections(String currentFolder) at Devolutions.Server.Controllers.SessionController.Index(String name) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- Default
Source:
System.Drawing

Can you advise?

Thank you

Clock4 yrs

hmmm,

Do you use custom images in your sessions?

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi Martin,

I checked the code and if the image of your connection doesn't exist, we take a default image called SessionHostSmall.png.
Do you have the folder [...\Images\ConnectionTypes] in your DVLS folder and do y ou have the SessionHostSmall.png ?

Thank you

Sébastien Crête

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

The file is there.

@mcote No i dont use custom images... This is a default installation smile

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

What identity is the Application Pool running under? There must be something wrong with the permissions.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs