Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Scale mode

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi there

At the moment when we use SQL and remote desktop manager, everyone had to agree to either use smart scaling or not as it is specified in the prefs. When I connect to server 2012, via traditional mstsc, there is an option to switch between scaling or not while in session via the top left icon menu. Is it possible to add this toggle to the bar or connections you have open so right clicking (currently brings up things like "close" "close all" or "toggle fullscreen" etc) so there is a "toggle smart sizing" option also?

Pete

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
This feature is not supported in the ActiveX. If you open it in external mode, you will get the toggle

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

So it seems. Are there any plans on having it supported?

Clock6 yrs

Hi there,

I see this feature is now included in the latest release. I am able to toggle the setting as requested. Is it possible to add this feature under the "Edit Entry - user specific settings" so that certain users who use this can have the smart sizing by default and other users, who dont will remain with the non smart sized option. At the moment if I toggle it and then close the session the next time I open one I must do the same thing.

Kind regards
Pete

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
I have entered a feature request for that. Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs