Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

More User specific settings Please

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

#1: You offer currently that ability for the user to specify external or embedded for the connection. PLEASE add the ability to specify monitor number. (most of our users have more than one monitor, and the default setup or 1, 2, or 3 for everything is a bit limiting.

#2: Please add the ability to specify user specific settings to a folder/group. I can setup a folder that uses a credential, and then have every connection in the folder inherit that credential. However, what if that credential is specific to the user, e.g. a domain user, and each users setting needs to be different, then you have to change the credential for each connection, rather than just the folder.

Clock6 yrs

Also, User specific settings aren't available for webpages....... Please add this functionality.

Clock6 yrs

What settings do you want for web page? For the folder, it wont be easy.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

credentials would be nice.

For example, Citrix website is often linked to a domain account, and yet I can't set user specific credentials for a webpage.

Clock6 yrs

As long as it is doable, then what would be fine.

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
both request will be in the next update. It's now implemented internally.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi there

As visiodei already mentioned, we use domain accounts for Citrix (Web) access as well . So with the new private vault credential feature, I could save my private credentials and use it for this Citrix (Web) Session. But at the moment, this is not implemented, right? Edit Entry (User Specific Settings) is greyed out. So I would welcome that feature as well.

Regards
Daniel

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
I will take a look at this tomorrow

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

This is now fixed and it will be in the next beta release (8.9.14.0)

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Works fine! (9.0.5.0)

Clock5 yrs