Forum / Password Vault Manager - Support

PVM Licensing question

I needed some clarification on what the number of licenses means in the store. Does a 5 license pack mean 5 computers can have PVM installed? Or does it apply to number of users in a PVM database?

I ask because one person can have an office PC, then separate laptop/tablet systems for remote access for a total of up to 3 devices per person.

Clock4 yrs

Our licensing is per user and not per machine. As a result, you'll be glad to hear that one license can be installed on multiple machines. smile So 1 user can install his or her license on his office PC and laptop/tablet.

Maxime Trottier

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Maxime Trottier wrote:

Our licensing is per user and not per machine. As a result, you'll be glad to hear that one license can be installed on multiple machines. smile So 1 user can install his or her license on his office PC and laptop/tablet.

Thanks Maxime.

What exactly is a user? If I have a PVM database with 4 users in it, does that mean 4 users? What about multiple databases with different numbers of users?

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

A user is a person.. Each physical person requires a licence. They can install on their laptop, desktop, home computer even.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs