Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

"Shortcuts" in Menus for quick jump to credential

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

I have a LOT of entries, a LOT of sessions and all of them are well described (the burden for this clarity is long names). When you would like to change something in credentials for particular session then it often involve several clicks and additional search smile

It will be great if you consider these kind of improvements in this area:

1) It would be great to be able to jump to suitable credentials (if exists, else greyed out) entry just directly from Menu (right-click on session).

2) It would be nice to extend functionality for Credential list window (but still no. 1 is more useful for me) which can be invoked from session properties and add possibility to go directly to Properties for selected entry (for fast data change or quick overview in details).

Also auto width for columns would be great. I have to always resize this column...

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
Have you tried the Credential List in the ribbon View->View Credentials Entries

You can even pin this to the quick toolbar

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

This window is useless for me (I have 100+ credentials).
- there is no search/filter
- always start in the same place
- always needs to resize Name column to see entire column

This window is much worse than ordinary tree Search.

If this window could be triggered through some shortcut and automatically set on credential entry used in currently selected session then it would be useful.

This is minor improvement but would be nice to see it. Still quite hard to achieve in daily use the fast jump to credential associated with current session entry.

Maybe some day you will have time to extend this functionality.
edited by Bin on 7/15/2015

Clock4 yrs

I will improve the dialog and verify what we can do for the shortcut.

Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs