Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

DateTime format issue

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi everybody,
we are trying your products with the purpose of integrate them inside our company.
I've set up an instance of Devolution Server 2.5.2.0 with SQL SERVER EXPRESS 2014 on my local machine using the AD integration to do some tests.
I can successfully connect and use the Devolutions Server as Data Source inside the RDM client but I'm having issues while trying to login on the web interface; I'm getting the error shown in the picture below.
I've tried to change the date/time format on the machine, as it suggested in FSchneider's post, unfortunately without results.

Can you please help me to sort this out

Thanks so much
Marco Varchetta

Cattura.PNG
Clock5 yrs

Hi Marco,

Did you change the date/time format for English US on your Windows Server or on your workstation?

The date/time change needs to be done on your Windows Server 2008 or 2012 depending on which version your are using.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi Jean-François,
Probably it's not the correct way to try your products but at the moment both the Devolutions Server and the SQL Server Express 2014 are on my local machine.

Thank you for the quick reply
Marco Varchetta

Clock5 yrs

Hi Marco,

Could you give a try to Devolutions Server 2.6.0.0 instead of 2.5.2.0

You can download the zip file here - http://cdn.devolutions.net/download/RDMS/DVLS.2.6.0.0.zip

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

With the v2.6.0.0 it works perfectly!
Thank for your support.

Have a good weekend,
Marco Varchetta

Clock5 yrs