Forum / Password Vault Manager Android - Bug Report

Off-line mode with MS-SQL Datasource

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

Today i've joined the Beta program for Password Vault on Android. smile
The installation and setup to our MSSQL datasource with integrated authentication worked without any issues.

The off-line feature however does not seem to work for me. I have the off-line rights on the datasource, and setup Off-line to read-only in the App.

When i disconnect from our Lan (still have 4G) and start the app, i can enter the app password, after that, it takes about 3 minutes to load. It then takes me to an empty connections screen.
I've tried with Auto-Off-line and without, same results.
I've also changed the caching mode from intelligent to simple, same result.

As soon as i reconnect to the Lan and hit refresh, the connections/entries re-appear.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Clock5 yrs

Hi Thomas,

Can you try to disable 4G and refresh the connections.

Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

Just tested with 4G and WiFi disabled.
I do not have to wait 3 minutes after login, just 30 seconds. But the connections screen is still empty...

When i reconnect to the lan and refresh, they re-appear.

Clock5 yrs

that is correct - i have seen the similar behavior when using offline mode and a DOD datasource. Connection screen empty - but in my case - after i do a refresh after a few minutes - even when still offline - the connection screen does display the data. Try a refresh when still offline and see if the data appears.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

Our next release should not fix network related issues for the offline mode.
However, it includes an offline mode fix for the SQL Server data source.

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

@Steve: Just tested as per your suggestion, sadly that didn't work for me, still an empty connections screen.

I'll test it again with the next release. Thanks Nicolas

Clock5 yrs