Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

RDM v2.5.1.0 Issue connecting to Devolution Server 2.5.2.0

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

We ran a trial of RDMS a few months back and have just purchased Devolutions server as SecureCRT is now supported by the Mac Client.
When we ran the trial the Mac/Windows Clients and RDMS all connected up and worked nicely.

After licensing and updating the server to v2.5.2.0 we are unable to get the current Mac client (v2.5.1.0) to connect to the Data Source, using the Test connection button throws Object cannot be found if under advanced I set it to WebService or Default. Setting it to Web API returns Could not load type Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.Entities.InfoDataEntityt`1` from assembly 'Core, Version=1.0.0.0 .....

Windows RDM clients (v10.6.5.0) can connect and work perfectly fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

Clock5 yrs

There is a bug un that server version. A new versión is supposed to be released soon, I'm facing the same issue and that was the answer from devolution support

Clock5 yrs

Sorry I'm facing the issue with Windows user on auto create users and web application

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
I think it's an issue in the Mac version. We will release a fix soon.

@rvaldomir

Do you still get this error with the Windows version?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Thanks david, we look forward to the fix.

Clock5 yrs

Yes David Maurice told me that 2.5.4 devolution server will be released soon. We spoke at the beginning of June. Do you know if how much time it will take?

We tried upgrading to rdm 10.6.4.0 bit the issue is still present.

Clock5 yrs

Hi david can you give a rough timeline on when the update will be available or if there is an older version we can use which will work. Currently 1/2 our team cant use the product and we only just purchased it.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
This is P1 and you should have a fix tomorrow. Unfortunately our office are closed today. It's Holliday in our country but I will make sure Benoit fix it quickly as soon as he gets back.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

You could try this version to see if it has the issue:

http://cdn.devolutions.net/download/Mac/Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Mac.2.0.4.0.dmg

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

We just released a new version that fix the connection issue with Devolutions Server.

You can download it here http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download

Tell me if it solved the issue for you

Regards,

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Thanks for the update I will test it out on Monday.

Clock5 yrs

Ok after todays testing of v2.5.2.0 here is what I have found.

We were unable to get a fresh install to work on Mavericks 10.8.5, the program just doesnt load at all.

A user on mavericks who had an old version which used to work with RDMS updated to the latest version and it loaded but failed to authenticate, no errors were given, it just didnt accept any valid username or password.

On Yosemite it works without any issues, you just occasionally get problems where the top of the window is cut off and you cant get to the items at the top.

I tried out the older client (2.0.4.0) from the link provided on mavericks and was getting the same problem where the application couldnt run after install.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

The problem with top of the window is fixed internally.

We are working on a fix for the Maverick version and we will release a new version afterward.

Thank you for your feedback.

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi an0nz,

We just released a new version that should fix your 2 issues.

You can download it here http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download

Tell us if it works for you

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Thanks Benoit,

We have tested it on mavericks and yosemite and all is well so far.
Thanks for the quick updates to get it all sorted.

I will let you know if anything new comes up as our engineers start to use it.

Clock5 yrs