Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Usage Log add private vault username

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

it's possible to be able to see the username is use for the authentification of a connexion?

We able to see the username of the RDM but, we would like to know which private vault user is use for each connexion.

Thanks

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
I will assign this to one of our dev to investigate. We should have a database username column.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Thanks,

I've another question. If a user use a different user who is not present into the private vault there's a way to know which username is use for the authentification?

Exemple: Normally I use my private vault user: MyDomain\Username but for another reason I want to use the local admin on the server local\Username. When I use the private vault it will be log. But for custom user?

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

I've just install the version 10.6.4, I see the colums Database Username but this it not really what I would like to see. because there's already Username Column and it's the same result.

We would like to know which private vault user is use for each connexion. Exemple: My username database is alex but I use the private vault user domain\adminalex to connect on a RDP session. Than in view usage log i'll see a column Private vault username with domain\adminalex.

Is it possible? Thanks

Louis-Philippe Bonenfant wrote:

Hello,

The problem was only at the interface level (the database registered the username correctly). This fix will be present in the next minor update (10.6.4).

regards.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
I see what you mean now. We don't have this for now but I will enter a feature request for that. Unfortunately we need a database update.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs