=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.01 (May 27th 2015) ===
- Add/Edit RDP Connection
- Microsoft SQL Server data source
- Fixed a crash that occurred if an RDP Session was launched and its display mode was set to external or embedded (note: the session will always be shown in embedded mode in Android)
- Improved error handling when launching an RDP Session and other small fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.02 (June 2nd 2015) ===
- Added the Integrated security option to the Microsoft SQL Server data source.
- Improved the reliability of the Is Online functionality when editing an RDP connection.
- Fixed a possible crash when editing email accounts.
- Fixed a cache synchronization problem for Devolutions Online Database and Devolutions Server
data sources that occurred when their caching mode was set to intelligent.
edited by dhervieux on 6/2/2015
edited by NDufour on 6/3/2015
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.03 (June 11th 2015) ===
- Added View Mode for RDP Connections
- Added Gateway Credentials support for RDP Connections
- Added offline mode for Devolution Online Drive
- Fixed SearchView losing its state on orientation change
- Fixed Contact dialog buttons displaying incorrectly on smaller screens
- Fixed some textfields that were incorrectly disabled or not copyable
- Fixed some dialogs opening multiple times
- Fixed Error messages for Devolutions Online Drive data source
edited by NDufour on 6/11/2015
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.04 (June 25th 2015) ===
- Apple Remote Desktop connections and VNC connections can now be edited, added
and viewed (the open session for both types is not yet supported)
- Added prompt for password for SQL Server data source (if the password is not saved)
- Improved the SQL Server data source offline mode reliability
- Fixed password auditing not working properly for RDP connections
- Fixed incorrect display of software purchase and expiration dates in view mode
- Fixed a possible crash when viewing data entries.
- Fixed some dialogs that incorrectly displayed a “cancel” option when they were recreated
- Fixed a possible crash when trying to edit or delete alarms from an empty list
- Fixed a crash when returning to the application after Android had cleared its allocated memory
- Fixed the default image not appearing for some VNC connections
- Fixed domain not appearing in the “View Password” dialog for VNC connections
edited by NDufour on 7/12/2015
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.05 (July 12 2015) ===
- Apple Remote Desktop sessions are now supported
- RDP Session Gateway has been implemented
- unsupported at the moment: login method, use RD Gateway credentials and
open gateway only when unable to ping host
- A scrollable navigation bar has been added for the connections
Some actions have been moves from the connections' toolbar
to the connection items.
Open RDP Session (improved reliability)
edited by NDufour on 7/12/2015
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.06 (July 21 2015) ===
- VNC sessions are now supported
- Can now change preferred encoding for VNC sessions
- The StatusBar and the NavigationBar color has been changed for lollipop devices
- New toolbar for dialogs
- Improved the performance of the connections' navigation bar
when browsing large data sources
- Fixed a memory leak caused by the connections' popup menu
- Fixed an RDP Session port forwarding bug (for non standard ports)
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.07 (August 10 2015) ===
- Can now open web Sessions with Fill Login feature.
- With RDP, VNC and ARD sessions, can now right click with a long press. Alternatively, tapping on the screen with 2 fingers will cause the next tap to be a right-click.
- Already running sessions can now be focused or closed from the Connections tab.
- Redesigned the navigation drawer and moved the datasource selector to the drawer.
- Various improvements to the UI
- Integrated Neon optimizations for ARD sessions, improving performance.
- Improved performance for RDP, VNC and ARD sessions.
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.08 (August 20 2015) ===
- Can now Ping host from the popup menu
- Can now create and edit Web Browser session
- Auto fill login and Auto submit are now functional for most web sites
- Redesigned the master password screen
- Icon for Fill login feature of Web Browser
- Fix graphical glitch with the status bar on Lollipop devices
- Fix bug that could cause buttons and selectors to stop working correctly
- Fix occasional abnormal datasource selector behavior
edited by asanscartier on 8/20/2015
edited by asanscartier on 8/20/2015
=== Remote Desktop Manager Beta 1.09 (September 03 2015) ===
- Added support for shared passphrase security provider
- Can now view global usage Logs for supported data sources
- Added custom image support for connections
- Added a progress bar when saving a connection
- Improved the look of the connection details panel in the Connections activity
- Changed colors for Master Password screen
- Changed loading message in Splash screen and Master Password screen to more accurately reflect what is going on
- Added support for command line arguments (host, port, username and password (where applicable)) used by external
- Added support for "abc" keyboard in horizontal position for RDP Sessions (not yet implemented for VNC sessions)
- WebBrowser session auto fill login enhancement
- Fixed some progress dialogs disappearing when screen orientation changes.
- Increased the timeout for Ping feature to help prevent false negatives
- Fixed a bug where a user would not see folders from a security group even if they had the required rights
- Fixed master password and splash screen layouts being too large on very small devices
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.0 (September 09 2015) ===
- Fixed minor bugs that were reported in our previous Beta version
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.01 (September 11 2015) ===
- Fixed a bug to prevent all entries of a folder to be moved to its child folder when it is
- Other minor fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.02 (September 27 2015) ===
- An application password can now be changed or removed (leave the new password and password confirmation fields empty)
- Fixed an application crash that occurred when opening RDP sessions from devices with x86 processors
- ARD and VNC sessions : fixed the keyboard not appearing in landscape orientation for some small devices
- Private key entries : fixed the override username setting being lost when saving.
- Other minor fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.03 (October 18 2015) ===
- Small improvement in the application launch speed
- When editing RDP, ARD or VNC sessions, the session will use the host as its name if no name is set
or use the name as its host if no host is set.
- Minor UI changes
- WebBrowser sessions now have a profile choice to indicate if the web browser has to be set like desktop(default) or mobile version
- Added a discovery button for WebBrowser sessions (in edit mode). The discovery button tries to detect Ids of Desktop or Mobile
sites for the auto login.
- Fixed secure note contents not displaying correctly on smaller screens.
- Fixed support contact type entries offering the "edit" option while not yet implemented.
- Fixed keyboard remaining open when closing some dialogs.
- Fixed an RDP Gateway connection problem that could occur on devices with arm processors
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading connections from a data source. The message "The data source is offline"
was displayed and no connections were displayed.
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.1 (November 09 2015) ===
- New session toolbar with touchpad mode for RDP, ARD and VNC Sessions.
- The toolbar introduces the following features : toggle touchpad mode, toggle the next click to be a right click and more ...
- RDP Session: In touch pad mode, long press on the windows title with the mouse pointer and drag to move the window
- Creation and edition of SSH Shell and SSH Tunnel sessions (they cannot be opened/launched for now)
- NOTE : the Escape key has been relocated to the extended keyboard.
- Added ripple effect to the more button of the Connections, data sources and running sessions
- Can now create a new online account from data sources of type: DOD and DODB
- Several improvements to RDP, VNC and ARD sessions (scrolling, zooming, etc ...)
- Several fixes for VNC, RDP and ARD sessions
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.11 (December 06 2015) ===
- Add/Modify Support Contact entries
- Application locked for 2 minutes after 3 invalid application passwords
- RDP sessions now support remote screen sizes set in the entry’s settings.
Note that previously all sessions used the “default” setting.
- The remote screen size can be overridden for all connections in the settings section
- RDP sessions Log Off
- View/Edit connection status for SQL, RDMO and DVLS data sources
- Add/Remove favorites
- Added warning and error messages for several session configurations that are not supported at this time
- Added About section
- Session connections now properly display the private vault search options (private vault search is not supported at this time)
- Improved the accuracy of the mouse cursor in touchpad mode
- application Icons with different resolutions for multiple devices
- The Mac command icon is now displayed for ARD session (instead of the windows icon).
- Connection view mode: Improved the look
- SQL Server data source is now working with integrated security
- RDP/VNC/ARD sessions: fixed inconsistent zoom on smaller and larger remote screens
- VNC/ARD sessions: fixed the session going to maximum zoom on orientation change
- fixed Warning message not appearing for connections with the “Warning” status
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.2 (January 13 2016) ===
- Can now launch SSH Sessions. Note that more keys are planned to be added to the toolbar in future releases.
- Added support for Private Vault
- Added support for DropBox Data Source
- LastPass, PasswordBox and Passwordstate credentials that use integrated mode can now be resolved.
Note that prompting with a list is not supported at this time.
- Secret Server credentials can now be resolved with Standard Method and Secret Name Method
- Added wake on LAN
- Web browser sessions now launch their own separate screen
and return the user to where they were before when the session is closed or minimized.
- Improved the settings section
- Current search is no longer lost on refresh
- UI improvements
- Fixed RDP session not correctly using domain when connecting.
- Fixed some modal dialogs being cancelled on orientation change
- Fixed a crash related to the alarm codes and Other items (press delete when no item is selected and press the dialog's Ok button)
- Other fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.3 (February 23 2016) ===
- Connections (not folders) can now be moved from one folder to another
- SSH Tunnel session (editing and opening)
- Telnet terminal with optional proxy
- SSH port forward session (editing and opening)
- Support for System Messages
- Added a password prompts when opening an RDP, VNC or ARD session with missing credentials
- Added support for the “Prompt on connection” option when using a credential repository
- Added support for “Always prompt for password” option for credential entries
- Added support for “Always prompt with List” option for PasswordBox, LastPass, Secret Server, PasswordState
- Added support for credential prompts for all currently supported data source types
- Added possibility to lock (quick double tab) CTRL, ALT and COMMAND keys in toolbars (RDP, VNC, ARD, SSH and Telnet).
- RDP sessions that use a gateway now support the following options : “Open Gateway when unable to ping host”,
“Use my RD Gateway credentials for remote computer”
- improved appearance of the extended keyboard popup previews
- Fixed a bug preventing the connections from being displayed when ping online mode
was set to Web Request (RDMO and RDMS datasources)
- Fixed a refresh bug for Devolutions Online Database and Devolutions Server datasources when their
Ping Online method was set to Web Request. Their associated connections weren't properly refreshed
- Fixed a crash that occurred in Data entry View mode when the screen orientation changed
- SSH and Telnet bug fix: SSH connections now supports external (physical) keyboards
- SSH and Telnet bug fix: Now it closes the connection when the session is closed
- Fixed a crash when trying to edit a DropBox data source while in the detailed view
- Fixed an error message closing before it could be read in RDP sessions
- ARD, VNC, RDP : Fixed white screen appearing when trying to enter text in landscape mode (on some devices)
- ARD: View Only mode was not working. It is now functional
- It is now possible to use Dropbox data source with PVM and RDM on the same device.
Previously it would cause a security violation. This fix could force any PVM Dropbox data source to be validated again.
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.5 (April 10 2016) ===
- Added MySQL and MariaDB data sources
- Xml data source: can now select a xml file stored on the device (External SD card is not supported yet)
- Can now copy/paste within VNC, RDP and ARD session (at the moment, copying and pasting from Android to a session is not supported)
- SSH Rebex, SSH Puty et SSH Tunnel RebEx can now be opened
- Improved keyboard for RDP, VNC and ARD sessions
- Improved RDP, ARD and VNC session
- The entire window now handles taps, and gestures
(not only the part where the remote desktop is drawn)
- And more...
- Fixed a crash that occurred for some languages (Cyrillic, Baltic, Vietnamese, Ukranian and Thai)
when editing entries that displayed a calendar
- Other fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.6 (April 20 2016) ===
- Fixed a bug that occurred on some devices that caused a 5 to 10 seconds delay (black screen) when connecting to a RDP session
- Fixed custom keyboard keys (up, down, left, right, Tab) that were not working for RDP, VNC and ARD session
- Fixed a bug that prevented the offline mode from working properly in some circumstances
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.7 (June 01 2016) ===
- Added entry touch action functionality (also modified the settings so that the user can configure how the application behaves when an entry is selected)
- Added User Specific Settings (local and User)
- User Specific Settings can be edited for most entries (other than credential) and can override the
Credentials and/or Private Key settings.
- At the moment, User Specific Settings for the credential data entry type can be edited. However, it can only be
overridden by a User Specific Setting of type username/password.
- In execution mode, Android will support the User Specific Settings that are overridden with the following credential types:
- LastPass (edited in Windows/Mac)
- PasswordBox (edited in Windows/Mac)
- PasswordState (edited in Windows/Mac)
- Private Key
- Username / Password
- Connection String
- Secret Server (edited in Windows/Mac)
- Other types are not supported at the moment.
- Added the possibility to View and Open Attachments (read only)
- Users can now read and open session from Royal TS by creating a xml data source and linking the datasource to a Royal TS file
- Added Private vault selection in Private Key (SSH Terminal, SSH Tunnel, SSH Port forward)
- Added the Description field for the all entries. It can be found in the more section when editing or Viewing an entry. With tablets, it will also be displayed in the html
- SSH and Telnet : New SSL version for improved security
- Added url validation (in the edit data source windows) for Devolutions Server Data Source
- Added all the missing fields for the information section of data entries
- Added the shortcut icon for entries that have a shortcut
- Added RDP Codec option to support RDP 8. This can be configured in the application settings.
- Added support for “Use RADIUS password” option in Secret Server Credentials.
- Added support for ctrl/alt/shift on Pixel C keyboard
- Added support for ctrl/alt/shift/win and esc key on custom keyboards
- Added the private key of type File.
- Private Key entry of type data: A file can now be selected to embed it's content into the connection
- Fixed the searchview keyboard re-opening on orientation change when showing search results
- Fixed the searchview keyboard staying open after pressing search
- Fixed the Shift Key / toolbar button not working properly in VNC sessions connected to Windows
- Fixed the RDP/VNC keyboard modifier keys to work for both physical and software keyboards
- Fixed a bug with the secret server credentials prompt dialog where the user could press on the enter key and instead of moving to the next field, the edittext added a new empty line of text. This was tested on the Nexus 6P, Dell Venue and Nexus 9
- Fixed the password generator. There was a conflict between the generated password size and the number of characters chosen
- Fixed a crash that occurred in VNC sessions when the connection (wifi or data) was lost
- Session host address resolving for Windows machines may not always work. This will be fixed in the next version.
- SSH Port Forward , SSH Shell, SSS Tunnel do not support private keys of type Putty
=== Remote Desktop Manager 1.8 (June 08 2016) ===
- Fixed a bug preventing the username/password prompt dialog from being displayed when connecting to a RDP session without credentials
- Fixed a bug preventing the username/password prompt dialog from being displayed when connecting to a RDP session configured with a gateway with
=== Remote Desktop Manager 2.0 (August 29 2016) ===
- Multiple tabs are now displayed when several sessions are opened at the same time. Making it easier (and faster) to switch between sessions.
- Sessions now support the full screen mode (tap the screen with 3 fingers to toggle on and off)
- Application lock (the application locks when it goes to the background. This can be configured in the settings)
- Added support for Dashlane credentials
- Added support for HP ILO and Dell iDrac sessions.
- Added support in LastPass entries for Google Authenticator Two Factor mode.
- Can now reconnect to active sessions
- Sessions can now be configured to show the status bar
- FTP sessions can be created and edited (cannot be opened at the moment)
- Improved session host resolving (not on Amazon device)
- Data entries: Small changes were made to make it more alike the windows version
- When changing the default data source, the current data source is not automatically changed for the default data source (like it used to be)
- The More tab has been added for entries
- Clipboard now works from Android to any kind of session
- Sub connections are now supported
- Added support for RDP Restricted admin mode
- SSH Port Forward , SSH Shell, SSS Tunnel now support private keys of type Putty
- Added external Mouse (bluetooth) support for RDP, ARD and VNC sessions
- VNC: if we cannot establish a connection, we will try to reconnect automatically.
If the connection fails because the server crashed, a connection error message is displayed and the session window is closed.
- Small improvements in the UI for entries in view mode.
- Connection speed improvement for ARD and VNC session.
- Added console mode support fro RDP connections
- RDP coded level 6 to 8 is now fully supported (Level 8 is faster for video playback and Level 6/7 is faster for everything else)
- Redesign of the splash screen, login screen and Add/Change password screen
- The dialogs for session credentials and file/entry select can now be cancelled with the back button
- Improved host name resolving for MySQL, MariaDB and SelServer data sources
- Added a forgot password link to the DODB data source configuration screen
- Added a test server button to the DVLS configuration screen
- Fixed bluetooth keyboards not working properly for some SSH and Telnet terminal sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur with the private vault
- Fixed an RDP connection bug that was related to a failure to connect due to invalid network user rights
- Fixed a bug where a data source could be displayed as “Not Connected” even after successfully connecting
- Fixed a bug in RDP / ARD / VNC sessions when saving and restoring the state of the toolbar
- Fixed the Reset Help Messages feature not always resetting all help messages
- Fixed bug when saving an RDMO data source that has “Always ask email” or “Always ask password” enabled
- Fixed bug when creating a new session connection. Several session types would sometimes fail to generate their name from the URL or their URL from the name.
- Fixed a bug where changing the current data source could erase the offline cache
- Fixed a bug where modal dialogs could, under rare circumstances, be Canceled even thought OK was pressed.
- Fixed credential selection dialog not displaying properly when it contained credentials with very long names
- Fixed a problem with RDP/VNC/ARD sessions that occurred when the keys Shift/Ctrl/Alt/Win were pressed several times quickly (some key presses were ignored).
- Fixed a problem that occurred while editing RDP/VNC/ARD sessions. We could get a session name or invalid host name error when saving the session with perfectly valid values.
- Fixed a display bug for some phones running Android Ice Cream Sandwich. An unexpected black rectangle was displayed on some of the screens.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when closing the application from the confirmation dialog that prevented the application from completely shutting down.
- Fixed a bug that prevented expired entries from becoming usable again when their expired status flag was removed.
- Fixed a port forwarding bug caused the following error: "The host is not responding or cannot be resolved"
- Fixed a bug in the About screen. The About screen was losing the version information on orientation change.
- Fixed Devolutions Online Drive filename field accepting Enter Key
- Fixed a bug that occurred when DVLS was setup for 2 factor. It was asking for a 2 factor validation code even if the user had no 2 factor.
- Fixed bug where terminal sessions could become non-responsive if connection to the host timed out
- Fixed a bug that occurred when logging off (RDM log off and Windows sign out ) from an RDP session
that would leave the screen black instead of closing the session.
- Fixed an application crash that occurred when sending a report/bug when not internet connection was available
- Fixed a ping problem that could cause connection issues
- Fixed DOD web links opening multiple times (i.e. clicking once openen the link once, then clicking again openend the link twice)
=== Remote Desktop Manager 2.1 (October 18 2016) ===
- Added support for SQL Azure (SQL Server data source)
- Improved the view mode for entries of type Group
- Added prompt to go offline when the connection is lost
- Improved ping reliability
- Improved the load time of connections
- Added data source option : Prompt for offline mode on startup
- Added a select button next to the credential repository / private vault entry selectors that allows the user
to select the credential from a tree view
- Added a search bar to the new entry screen to filter the entry types
- Small UI improvements
- Fixed the search results breaking when the app went in background and came back without recreating its view
- Fixed a crash when performing a search(Going in the background repeatedly and then doing another search afterwards caused the crash)
- MySQL and MariaDB Data sources config - Removed unrelated schemas from being displayed
- DropBox data source config: Prevent Directory and filename fields from accepting line breaks
- Fixed several problems with shortcuts: resolving variables with proper inheritance, ...
- Fixed Telnet issue: Invalid tabs are no longer displayed
- Fixed Ping issue that could freeze the application
- Fixed a Ping issue that occurred for entries with variables
- Fixed an issue while editing Group/Folders that could modify the credential mode for a default values
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the screen orientation of the connection list
- Fixed an issue that could set the credential source mode to default when editing a sub connection with a credential source mode set to parent
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading extra large SQL data sources
- Fixed a bug that was displaying a login screen when trying to create an DODB Account or sending logs
- Fixed an offline mode bug that was displaying old data instead of the latest available data
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the connections for a group had empty shortcuts
- Fixed an offline mode problem for the DVLS data source
- Fixed a problem caused the application to stay in adding or edit mode
- Fixed the 'Navigate to Web site' link for the DOD Data source edit screen
- Fixed a bluetooth mouse drag and drop issue for RDP/VNC/ARD connections that occurred on some devices
- Fixed a problem that prevented shortcuts with inherited credentials from being resolved when the credentials came from a credential repository
- Other fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 2.2 (October 20 2016) ===
- fixed a bug that could prevent a user's private vault data from being displayed when connected to a SQL data source configured for SQL Azure.
=== Remote Desktop Manager 3.0 (November 29 2016) ===
- Added session types: FTP (can only open - not edit), FTP Native, WebDav, Intel AMT and Devolutions Proxy
- Added support for remote tools
- Sql Server data source: added support for Google Authenticator Two-Factor and custom login,
- Added support for data source repositories: SQL Server and DVLS
- Added the quick Connection option. With this option, users can now connect to sessions of type RDP, VNC, Web Browser and SSH Shell without having to
create an entry
- Can now Import, Export, Duplicate and manage the cache for data sources
- Support for role based security
- Added royalTS support for DropBox Data source
- A search bar has been added to the data source list
- Added a "Website" link in Help and Support window
- Added variables resolving for connection names in UI (connection List)
- Credential selection spinner is now easier to use with the addition of a select button that
allows the user to browse through its entries to find a credential (the same logic also applies when assigning a private key from the repository).
- It is now possible to open multiple shortcuts of the same session as separate sessions
- SQL Azure now accepts usernames without @
- Other minor improvements
- Fixed SQL Server, MySQL data sources failing to refresh if Caching mode is set to Disabled
- Fixed database data sources failing to refresh if caching mode was Disabled
- Fixed conflict between cache and permissions
- Fixed a black screen bug when connecting to RDP Session with some Samsung devices
- Fixed the send log dialog to prevent the keyboard from opening when the dialog appeared
- Other fixes
=== Remote Desktop Manager 3.1 (December 19 2016) ===
- Added the possibility to invert the bluetooth mouse buttons (left and right) for RDP, VNC and ARD sessions
(To enable this option: Settings -> Other -> User Interface and activate Invert bluetooth mouse buttons)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the edit of a group at the root level
- Fixed a bug that was preventing WebDAV and FTP sessions from opening when their credentials were inherited
=== Remote Desktop Manager 3.2 (Febuary 12 2017) ===
- Full support for the following session types: SCP, Proxy tunnel
- Can now create, view and edit a Wayk Now session
- Duo Two-Factor For SQL Server
- Force Refresh and Go Online/Go Offline
- Launch a program after login (RDP Sessions)
- RDP - Share drives
- HyperV with RDP
- My Personnal Credentials
- Duplicate session
- Quick Connect
- WebDav Edit Screen : Add Use SSL Check box
- Improved the image picker for custom images
- Create New account (new fields have been added)
- Application settings: added a data source start up option
- Secure Notes can now be edited if they are of type text
- Can now Add and Edit sub connections
- Security improvements
- Other small UI improvements
- RDMO Data source configuration: Could not change the selected data source of an existing data source if the user name was changed
- Could edit an entry that was deleted by another user
- Fixed a styling issue in the dialogs
- Edit screens for credentials: we could change the credential type for a type that we could not edit on mobile devices like LastPass, PasswordBox, Secret Server and Password State
- Fixed a connection issues with IDrac and ILO
- Hide Custom Permissions in Connection edit screen for RDMO
- Fixed the View Password dialog opening the Keyboard when displayed
Remote Desktop Manager Version 3.3 (April 11 2017)
- Full WaykNow Integration
- Added the Amazon S3 Data Source
- Inventory Report
- Online Backup Data source : XML, DOD
- Two Factor with Google Authenticator for RDMO
- Added support for the Security Provider of type Certificate
- Can now add and remove attachments
- Added an error message for iLO sessions that cannot be opened because their server does not support TLS > 1.0
- The credentials dialog now displays a scrollbar on small screens
- Added an option to turn off the Ping before opening a session
- Fixed WebDAV session connection problem when was set to use SSL
- Fixed memory leak problem with RDP and VNC sessions
- Fixed an offline mode bug for the dropBox data source
- Fixed RDP/VNC/Wayk sessions that could disconnect after an application lock
- Fixed the Web Browser session Fill Login button not filling the Domain
- Fixed “Is Online” button not working properly in the RDP connection edit screen
- Fixed a crash when loading a connection with an undefined foreground color
- Fixed a crash when exporting a data source from the data source details view (phone only) after an orientation change
Remote Desktop Manager Version 3.5 (June 18 2017)
- Multilingual support (English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian)
- Added the Private Vault tab for the data sources that support it (SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, RDMO, RDMS)
- Added support for all embedded credentials (no UI)
- Added support to add/edit Pleasant Password Server credentials
- Added support for Pleasant Password Server My Account Settings
- Added support for Gateway sessions (add/edit/delete/open)
- Added the Wi-Fi Router data entry type
- Added FTP data source
- Added WebDav data source
- Added an option to open web browser sessions in an external browser (without auto login)
- RDM Sessions edit screen : added section VPN/SSH/Gateway (supports only linked gateways for now)
- Changed the edit screen's save and cancel buttons to be more intuitive
- Some changes were made to the usage logs to display more meaningful information for the username and machine name on Android devices
- Improved the way we handle default data sources. If a default data source is set, the settings section will indicate that the default data source will be loaded on startup. If no default data source is set, the settings section will indicate that the last used data source will be loaded on startup.
- The DropBox data source now supports the new DropBox Api (API v2). The old Api will not be supported after june 28 2017
- SCP now works with a private key
- A User Interface section has bee added to the New/Edit entry screens. This screen offers the option: Include in shared favorites
- The file picker now displays more information like the file size and modified date time
- Added Offline mode support for Private Vault
- The data source spinner is now hidden from the main drawer when a user's private vault is selected
- Added unicode support to SshTerminal
- UI improvement for entries of type BankInfo and Software
- Improved the entries loading time in view mode
- RDP Sessions now support the following options (can be toggled on an off): Desktop background, Font smoothing, Desktop composition, Show content of window while dragging, Menu and window animation, Themes, Bitmap caching.
- RDP session: Fixed Gateway link not being resolved in some circumstances
- Fixed invalid description mode value in the more edit screen (for entries)
- Fixed inherited private key not working
- Fixed some auto-complete textviews showing suggestions when disabled
- Fixed a bug that could occur when saving contact entries (preventing some fields from being saved)
- Fixed a bug in the Ping Tool that prevented the ping request from stopping
- Fixed a crash that occurred when viewing the connection string section of a credential of type Connection String
- Fixed FTP/WebDav edit dialogs not making FTP/WebDav over SSH exclusive with Proxy in tablet mode
- Fixed FTP/WebDav sessions over SSH with missing password incorrectly asking for Proxy password instead of SSH password
- Fixed WebDav over SSH not prompting for password
- Fixed a bug that could clear the cache on application startup
- Other fixes
Remote Desktop Manager Version 3.6 (July 23 2017)
- Added full support for the credentials of type: Password List, ZohoVault, StickyPassword, PasswordState and LastPass
- Added My Personal Private Key feature
- Integrated Runtime Permissions (Android Marshmallow and up)
- Integrated Fingerprint Authentication
- Added Alternate Host functionality
- Added the advanced search feature for entries
- Added the SFTP data Source
- Added My Data Source Information
- Added the print screen protection feature to more screens
- Improved the initial load time of the entries edit screen
- Contact information now supports a Contact link
- Added the Allow View Credential Action option
- Fixed an offline mode bug that could reset the cache at startup
- Fixed VNC displaying wrong colors when connected to a VMWare Workstation VNC Server
- Fixed a crash that occurred when resending RDMS 2FA email
- Fixed a bug that could clear the private key setting of an SFTP Session when editing it
- Fixed the RDP Gateway not properly using the connection's credential when Use Same Credential was checked
- Fixed a performance issues for SCP and SFTP
- Fixed a few bugs in the FTP data source
- Fixed a clipboard issue for rdp session
- Fixed the SQL Data Source that was no longer saving Integrated Security credentials
- Fixed advanced credentials resolving their credentials 3 times
- Added missing password prompts for ssh, ssh tunnel and telnet sessions
- Fixed a bug that occurred when online backup files contained spaces
- Fixed Online Backup failing to retrieve history for backup files without the ".rdm" extension
- Fixed the drawer's data source selector staying deactivated when going from Private Vault to Data Source or from Private Vault to Help and Support
- Fixed inconsistent behavior in credential connection general screen
- Fixed a bug that cleared the security question(s) of WebBrowser sessions
- A credential data entry's type can no longer be changed for existing credential entries (this could cause problems)