Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Documentation

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
we now use RDM with RDMS and need to create a fast Overview about important Information on every of our Customer-Connections.

I know, it is possible to add a Attachement, but in RDM8 it is less comfortable as in 7, because the downside-tabs are gone.
At the moment I have to use the "Note" and add there the Overview-Text and add the detailed Documentation as Attachement.

But "Note" has BIG formatting Problems.
Editor doesn't shows Letters-width normalized, so creating a table-view is a pain (cannot insert excel-tables, hangs or inserts as picture-uneditable)
tried to workaround with making a html-layout -> but it doesn't interpret HTML the right way.

Session-Entry 4 Office-Documents/PDF cannot be used, because the documents arenot uploaded to the server -> but thats what we need

Attached Screenshots to show my problem to you...
<em>edited by SMG on 11/27/2012</em>

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Note-Problem.JPG
Note-Problem1.JPG
Clock6 yrs

Hi,
First of all, the attachment footer is still there and it's much better. You can now dock anywhere in the main form. You could have it always opened.

I have entered a note bug.

For the last one, this will be the main feature of our next major version: a real document manager with change history.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

OK, thx,

attachment footer is now gr8 - i already found the little!!! pin at the right ... now i can always fade-in and out ... you'r right, it's a great improvement,
have still to discover new UI

will be waiting for document-manager

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock6 yrs

Got it working on my end as well. Thanks a lot.

Clock6 yrs