Forum / General Service Status

Technical difficulties

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi all,

Due to a Microsoft Azure "Partial Service Interruption" you may experience less than optimal performance across most of our online services/sites.

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/#current

We hope to back to 100% soon.

Best regards,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

All is now back to normal.

Thanks,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Question: My KeePass launches twice when I first try to connect. How can I fix this so that it only start once as normal?

Clock4 yrs

Hello rodrino,

What version of RDM are you running?

What version of Keepass are you using?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I am using.:

RDM : 6.3.9600.16415
KeePass : 2.20.1

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

In Help -> About, at the top left, you will found the RDM version.

I am using Keepass 2.30 with RDM 10.9.9.0 and I am not able to reproduce your issue.

Have you created a Keepass credential entry in RDM with option Always prompt with list on?

Is your session is configured to use the credential repository?

When the issue occurred exactly?

Best regards,
edited by jfdagenais on 8/28/2015

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

! am using RDM 10.6.7.0 ( when I look for an update it says that I am current) not sure how to get 19.9.0.
I have this small annoyance for about one year and I have being upgrading..

I have upgraded KeePass to 2.30

Since I have only one credential repository I have it as Default credential entry.. I will try with "Always Prompt with list" today.
Yes I use credential repository ( I think that is way it opens KeePass if it isn't already opened. (The issue only happens the first time, once KeePass is open I do not have the issue)

the issue happens all the time if KeePass is not open. As soon as I click to open one of the sessions it happens.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,

You can download RDM 10.9.10.0 here
http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download#beta

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I jus t tried with "Always Prompt with list", it still happens KeePass presents to windows to enter the password to open the KeePass database.

Clock4 yrs

@rodrino - you can configure how the application checks for updates. See here: http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/index.html?file_options_general_applicationstart.htm

Best regards,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi Rodrino,

Is it possible to send us a small video of your issue at support@devolutions.net please.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

@everyone: The solution is to deactivate the Remember and automatically open last used database on startup option in the Tools menu of the Keepass application. The Keepass prompt will then appear only once.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

If we want update RDM database than we get the message Invailid Column Name "CustomerID" and i am DB owner of that database.
what do we wrong?

Clock4 yrs

@Erwin Kirkels

Could you please send us your DB schema for analysis. File -> Data Sources -> Upgrade (tab) -> "Email Schema to Support"

Please add: "Attn: Stefane" in the subject.

Best regards,

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

@ Stefane i just mailed the db schema to support@devolutions.net do you have it?

Clock4 yrs

@Erwin Kirkels - got it, I having a look at it now

Stefane Lavergne

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Ok great thank you !

Clock4 yrs

Unable to use RDM after 11..0.0 upgrade..
I see this error ..
System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.ConnectionMetaInformation.get_Drives()'.
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriter1.Write112_ConnectionMetaInformation(String n, String ns, ConnectionMetaInformation o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriter1.Write245_Connection(String n, String ns, Connection o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriter1.Write350_Connection(Object o)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(Stream stream, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SerializationManager.SaveObjectToString(Object value)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.CredentialTypeManager.GetCredentialResolved(Connection connection, String credentialConnectionID, CredentialRepositoryDestination destination)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.CredentialTypeManager.PrepareCredentials(Connection connection, String credentialConnectionID, CredentialRepositoryDestination destination)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.Prepare(Connection connection, Boolean applyCredentials, Boolean applyAlternate, Boolean applyVPN, Boolean copy, Boolean applyOverrideCredentials)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnection(Connection connection, OpenConnectionParameter parameter)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnections(Connection[] connectionList, OpenConnectionParameter parameter)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ActionManager.c2d3a897d165d9e56a0d53f388986ac51(Connection[] cfabc0254f46d7d8ae5a71db9e5a0b5b5, OpenConnectionMode c602973c05c2f5870e41c508b048b13c5, IConnectionSource c5b7a41272702648f46cf77ee6b3a92cb)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ActionManager.OpenConnections(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode, IConnectionSource source, Boolean checkOpenedConnection)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreBaseConnectionView.OpenConnection(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreConnectionTreeListView.cbad026f0443b4db7579b28d004e7ca8d(Boolean ce86b9cea9309620f2c628f54915f70f5)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ThreadManager.caa310ce107ed0c993f3d034df6d00336(Object c19f185fd70cefc696ba148af1c4faf54, EventArgs cf1018bb83ec7debd818319fd3cb4844e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Clock4 yrs

Hello rodrino,

Could you send us your database schema please.

To do so, click on File -> Data Sources -> Upgrade tab -> Email Schema to Support.

Let me know when it’s done.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I don't see an Upgrade tab ( I just see Connection, Backup, Advanced, Maintenance)

Clock4 yrs

I guess I can export it to XML and email it to you.

Clock4 yrs

No.. I don't think I can do that.. is there any other way to get what need ?

Clock4 yrs

OK..I send the application logs.. from help.. view application log, Report , send to support..

Clock4 yrs