Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Mac - Batch edit and apply Personal Entries credentials to connections in All Entries

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Guys,
We have multiple admin users on Macbook Pros, and we each have our own separate credentials for different prod and test domains.
Example: User 1 has a different set of personal credentials for development domain and production domain.

1) Can we batch edit from the mac RDM client? If not, when will this feature be added?
2) How do we apply "Personal Entries" credentials to shared connections in "All Entries"?

I know this can be done in the windows RDM client but want to know how to do it on the Mac RDM client.

Thanks.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

If I understand your situation correctly you have many users who have a set of credentials for development and production environment in their Private Vaults.

The shares entries contains remote sessions for those development and production computers.
You want each users to be able to set User Specific Settings in batch to override the credentials with the content of their individual Private Vault.

Can you confirm that this summarize your situation correctly and I'm not missing something?

Thank you

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi Benoit,
That is correct. Each user has credentials in their private vault that need to be applied to shared connections.

Clock5 yrs

We are working on making the Private Vault available in the User Specific Settings, it should be available in the next few weeks.

All of the batch edition features is planned for version 3 of Remote Desktop Manager.

Thank you for showing interest in those features. Our users request is always influencing our TODO list

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

We just released a new version with the Private vault available in the User Specific settings.

You can download it here http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download

Regards,

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Thank You! This will be very helpful!

Clock5 yrs