Forum / Password Vault Manager - Support

Unable to add new Users

Hey guys

Since version 6.1.3 I can't add new users to PasswordValut. Also not with the Version 6.5.0.
We have a SQL Server who host both PasswordVault and RemoteDesktop Manager Database. The user are Active Directory integrated Users.

So, when I'll add an user who allready exists in the SQL DB as a RemoteDesktopManger, PasswordVault tells me the user allready exits. So fare that's clear because the user is allready in the security contianer of SQL. But then I got an error, that the user can't created. That's new. Fromerly PasswordVault told me the same, but added the user to the SQL Databse of PasswordVault, what would be right.

Can you tell me what I can do to resolve this error quickly?

Beste regards

Kilian

2015-04-01 08_40_57-Password Vault Manager.jpg
2015-04-01 08_41_05-Password Vault Manager.jpg
Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, I wanted to confirm that you went through the support email address.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Guys, I have still no answer, an my problem still exists. I have emailed the problem as well no answer. You know I have a paid version. Why I don't get any support?!

Clock4 yrs

Hello,

Since our post was the last one in this topic, it was deemed closed.

please send me by the email you used by private message so we can look in the support box, we'll get this sorted.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs