Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

right click on the tabbed icon for logoff

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

What about adding right click on the tabbed icon for logoff ?

Clock7 yrs

Added to my todo list. It's already there when you do it on the tree view.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

One of the best way to log off as most software these days have such function.

Clock7 yrs

I know it's there but when you opened several connections and you made a search on the tree you cannot logoff the opened servers. You need to find them again in the tree...

Clock7 yrs

It's done and this will be in the next beta release.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I would suggest to make an automatic logoff when closing the tab. This would be great as an optional connection feature.

Clock6 yrs

This is a good idea but more tricky. RDP does not support logoff directly. We need a Terminal Services API to do it and it requires specific rights.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Do you think you can realize this?

Clock6 yrs

I'm not sure. I'm afraid that this will create more confusion since most people don't have the right to execute the logoff and they won't understand why RDM does not work.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
Logging off from a server to which I am connected by custom credentials (not by the same credentials I'm currently logged on with to my local machine) results in "Unable to enumerate remote sessions".
I think you should enumerate the remote sessions with the same user whom session I want to log off from.

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
Could you try to set the credential to "Use session credentials" in the Tool tab page of your session. I think that could be a workaround.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

I still get the same error.

Clock6 yrs

Could you take a look at this topic?

http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/troubleshooting_logoffaccessdeniederror.htm

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs