Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Entry with Divice Warrenty expiration date

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hey,

I would like enter the expiration date of my devices and like to be warned before it expired. And I would like enter the expiration date of my Software, like antivirus, and like to be warned too before it expired.

Martin

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
This is on our todo list but it's not implemented yet. This would be very interesting. The original request was for SSL certificate.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Use Spiceworks for warranty or license expiration tracking

Clock7 yrs

Spiceworks is good but I don't like the advertising and you have to install it on a server.

Clock7 yrs

You can already set an expiration and see the status in the tree. What is missing exactly for you.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I know smile but I don't want to set an expiration for the entry. I want to be informed if a warrenty, a SSL certificate or a Virusscanner is expired or will be expired.
For example: I have an entry named "Server1" this is an IBM server with a 24x7 Warrenty, expired on 01.01.2013, the Virusscanner on this machine will be expired on 02.02.2014 and the SSL-Certificate too.
I would like to see this informations and I will be warned BEFORE they expired, so that I can sell a new SSL-certificate and an Antivirusscanner and an Warrenty-Pack.

So I need on the entries one tab, called "Events/Alarmes/somthing else" where I can enter some "Events/Alarmes/somthing else" with expiration dates and signalization dates.

Martin

Clock7 yrs