Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Passwords and RSA-Tokens

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
we need the possibility to provide a RSA-Token generated PIN and a fix Prefix for this PIN. Somethin like so:
* Credential Repository contains Username and Password (the constant Prefix for the RSA-PIN). I will check "Prompt for Password" - today the Password field greyes out, but it shouldn't
* If I connect to a Remote Session using this credentials from the Credential Repository, Remote Desktop Manager asks me for the Credentials with Username and Password pre-filled. Now I Would be able to extend the pre-filled password with the dynamic RSA-PIN manually
What be very helpful with all kinds of token-based fixed+dynamic credentials.
Best Regards
Markus

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I have entered a feature request for that. Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Do you would like to implement such a feature, and if so, can you please tell me a release date?

Clock7 yrs

It's not on our short term roadmap for now but it's on our todo list.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Great news! I hope it will be sooner.

Clock7 yrs

+1

Clock6 yrs

+1

Geez, it has been over THREE YEARS. Will this functionality ever be implemented?

I am seeing a LOT of clients now upgrading their RDP systems with RSA hard token authentication. This is probably "fallout" from the Sony and eBay hacks, since I am noticing that PCI zones are being locked down heavily.

upset

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
Honestly I just don't know on how to implement this. Do you have a suggestion on how we could do that? We use the Microsoft ActiveX and We development in C# (NET)?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs