Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

DameWare

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello, would it be possible to have multiple installation paths for DameWare and assign specific connections to each DameWare installation. We have multiple clients that use different version of DameWare so each time to connect we have to first change the installation path to use the correct version. This can get very annoying when we have to change it multiple times a day. Maybe if you included multiple DameWare Sessions such as DameWare V7, DameWare V8. Then we could select the correct installation path for each one and assign the correct ones to the connections.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
This as already been requested and this would be a great feature. I will do my best to make it happen soon

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Thank You! We would greatly appreciate it!

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
In the next version you will be able to specify two or more paths. In this release, you will be prompted to select the path you want. I will try to add default path specific per session.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Were you able to add the option to select the path you want?
David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
In the next version you will be able to specify two or more paths. In this release, you will be prompted to select the path you want. I will try to add default path specific per session.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
in the version 7.4.3, you can separate the path with a ;

c:\Dameware70;c:\dameware80

You might be prompted for an invalid char, but it will work fine. Just ignore the message for now. This will be resolved soon.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs